Agritur Darial in Val di Fiemme
All the services
for a relaxing vacation
in Val di Fiemme
Homemade breakfast and snack with passion and simplicity
To taste special flavours, linked to the tradition of our mountains, their scents and ingredients, while exploring the mountain landscape, and….the pangs come on time while walking on meadows and near streams; or skiing on perfect slopes or wandering through pristine forests with snowshoes or Nordic walking poles, and what an appetite!
Start the day off right with a hearty breakfast, homemade cakes, jams and biscuits, mixed cold meats and yoghurt from the Val di Fiemme dairy, and fresh eggs, straight from our henhouse and served as expressly as you like In our stube every afternoon you will find a tasty and genuine snack. Gabriella bakes typical Fiemme cakes every day, because holiday is also about enjoying a moment in the company of friends while enjoying strudel with cream or a yoghurt and fruit cup!
*Included in the price of the stay in summer and winter
To best accommodate our little guests, we have a nice, well-equipped playroom, a garden with a slide, swing, table tennis and many wooden games. In winter you will also find bobsleighs and pans for fun in the snow!
For the little ones, we also prepare baby food and have highchairs, camp beds with all the linens, baby backpacks and trekking buggies available.
…Not forgetting meadows, flowers, woods and woods with which Nature can teach all children many useful and fantastic things!
A pocket card you can always carry with you, to experience all the nuances of a ski holiday.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel you can’t wait to get in and finally feel on holiday. At reception you are greeted with a welcoming smile and, before accompanying you to your room, they hand you the Fiemme Cembra Guest Card. You carry it with you at all times, and one day after the next, you realise the wealth that this little pocket card contains:
- Nature excursions in the snow
- Dolomite snowshoeing to admire the scenery by day but also at sunset
- Cross-country skiing lessons
- Spectacular tales in museums
- Llama and alpaca walks
- Visits to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium
- Guided visits to artisans and producers to discover culture, tradition and the world of animals
Take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Fiemme Cembra Guest Card!
In addition to snow experiences, the card reserves you many exclusive benefits, take advantage of them and try them all:
- Free access to public transport in Val di Fiemme and Trentino
- 1 entrance
- to the Palace of the Magnificent Community of Cavalese www.palazzomagnifica.eu, 0462 340812
- to the Cavalese Contemporary Art Centre www.artecavalese.it, 0462 235416
- at the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo www.muse.it, 0462 500366
- Free or discounted admission to the Trentino Museums and Castles
- to the Cross-country Stadium of Lago di Tesero www.supernordicskipass.it, 0462 814064
- to the Marcialonga track
- 1 euro discount
- on daily admission to the Passo Lavazè cross-country skiing centre (adults) www.lavaze.com, 0462 230447
- on admission to the Greta & Gummer playground at Passo Lavazè (under 18) www.lavaze.com, 0462 230447
- 20% discount
- on daily admission with assistance to the high altitude ski kindergartens Cermislandia on Cermis in Cavalese 0462 340490 and Bip Club in Pampeago 389 6030880
- on entry to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium in Tesero 348 341640
- 10% discount
- on purchases of at least €15 at Dante n.6 Birroteca & Food in Cavalese
Other services of the Agritur Darial
Laundry with washing machine and dryer (extra charge)
Children's playroom with table football
Small playground, table tennis, deckchair corner and barbecue area
Ski depot with boot warmer
accessible throughout the house
Packed lunches on request
Free rental of trekking buggy and baby backpack
Cots, high chairs, baby baths
Change of towels every 3-4 days
for stays longer than 7 nights